We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Responsibilities and Duties
Recruitment/New Hire Process
• Publish, removing job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
• Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
• Maintain physical and digital personnel records such as (employment contracts legal documents).
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
Payroll and Benefits Administration
• Process payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
• Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected.
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
• Complete termination paperwork and assisting with exists interviews.
• Update HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
• Schedule appointments and meetings for executives and top management.
• Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Develop and maintain a filing system, update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
• Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Any Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience in the same position.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent computer and software skills (MS Office, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
• Strong detail orientation
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information